This photo pretty much sums up today, the last week for me.
So many things I’ve been meaning to finish that I can’t pull it together to get done.
I’m sorry if I haven’t returned your call or email. It’s not you – I haven’t called anyone back.
Vague objectives for 2012:
- Act purposefully.
- Take initiative for positive change.
- Follow through, finish what you start.
- Faster, move lightly.
- Find professional satisfaction, whatever the means.
Specific resolutions for 2012:
- Be a better uncle. Be mentally present.
- Six times 26.2.
- One road race every month.
- PR in a half & full.
- More reading, less TV.
- Meet or exceed financial goals (finish EF, fund Roth & 25% progress towards house down payment).
- Learn to play guitar, at least one song well.
- Get a frigging tattoo already before someone else steps up to tell you it’s a bad idea.
- Put pieces in place for 2013.